Monday 29 December 2008

On the fifth day of Metal Christmas

...therightbullets gave to me... Iron Maiiiiiden. I could say nothing more meaningful about Maiden than the last user comment on the youtube page I took todays video from! "My favorite band... I'm 52 and still they rock me like they have for years"- freza57. Fucking right on, man. I'm not even going to question why your profile lists you as 18years young, I'm choosing to believe your old man used your profile to post.
Leaving that potential quagmire behind I urge everyone to check out as many live Maiden videos as they can, their fans are crazy and the atmosphere just wouldn't work without them. Watching large gigs with thousands of fans who know every word to every song and never stop headbanging its easy to get caught up in the fever, and thats what I encourage you to do.


Fear Of The Dark



"Have you ever been alone at night
Thought you heard footsteps behind
And turned around and no ones there?
And as you quicken up your pace
You find it hard to look again
Because youre sure theres someone there

Watching horror films the night before
Debating wiches and folklore
The unkown troubles on your mind
Maybe your mind is playing tricks
You sense and suddenly eyes fix
On dancing shadows from behind"

Justtherightbullets

No comments: