Thursday 25 September 2008

Hey batter batter batter

I've been getting real tired of late because other people are not uploading the clips I want to watch. Usually I just get annoyed that others everywhere aren't subconsciously doing my bidding, but last night was different. Maybe I had more free time than usual, or maybe I lost my XBOX pad and had to entertain myself the good old fashioned way (with the internet), but I decided to do it myself. It turns out editing out clips and putting them back together from existing episodes that others have spent hours carefully making is a short and easy process if you do it half-arsed. Which I did. So enjoy this classic Randy Marsh moment. On me.



Please note I did not create Randy Marsh and do not lay claim to any of the original material. Snoogans.

Justtherightbullets

No comments: