Saturday 3 January 2009

On the tenth day of Metal Christmas

...therightbullets gave to me: Ted Nugent. The clip is from 1978 which raises questions about the validity of some of my previous comments in which I may have claimed that all instruments were invented in 1981. In an attempt to once again cover my outrageous statements I believe I can explain everything with another little known revelation; I have it on good authority that Nugent is a time traveler from the future. So yeah, there you have that.

Here Nugent is hosting some show or another where he gets to open the show with Cat Scratch Fever, I bet the other bands all loved following that, I'm not saying they couldn't though- just check out that line-up!

Cat Scratch Fever



"Well I don't know where they come from
But they sure do come
I hope they comin' for me
And I don't know how they do it
But they sure do it good
I hope they doin' it for free"

Justtherightbullets

No comments: