Tuesday 21 October 2008

The truth is out there.

Everyone is interested in UFOs and unidentified phenomena. You'd have to be pretty self obsessed and insular to not have wondered what was really out there in the infinite space around our spec of a rock. Unfortunately I'm sure there are a few exceptions to the sweeping statement I made as the first sentence. The kind of person who if told alien technology had been utilized by our government to further the progress of mankind to such incredible levels that the entire earth could be one perfect utopia by the end of the week, would shrug and turn back to watch their 7th straight hour of Big Brother 23. I choose not to include these people whenever I write, as I'm sure even if they could read they couldn't operate a computer well enough to navigate here.

Back to the point. When I find myself with little to do in the next few weeks I'm going to go here http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/. Files on UFOs released by the UK government under the freedom of information act. Sure they'll be full of crackpot rubbish and poor quality sketches, plus we all know if there was anything interesting ever in these files the government would have hidden them years ago, right? However this isn't going to stop me having a look, because like all men (I assume) I want to be Fox Mulder, and unless my life takes a change of direction any time soon this is as close as I'm getting.

Justtherightbullets

No comments: