Thursday 25 December 2008

On the first day of Metal Christmas

...therightbullets gave to me: Monster Magnet. Monster Magnet seem to have always been around, as long as I can remember anyway, and their back catalog would back me up on this. Always heavy, always good fun, and always with scantily clad dancers in the videos, Monster Magnet are always rock and roll. As much as I like this band, I couldn't post about them without calling lead Singer Dave Wyndorf a dick. I should have seen this band play a few years back but the tour was canceled because he overdosed. Don't get me wrong, if the band wasn't out of their minds 24/7 I probably wouldn't like the music and the lyrics wouldn't be so far out- still, bad timing for me, eh?

Enjoy the video and look out for the chick in the crowd at the beginning with the makeup. Wow.

Radiation Day



"So keep a blast of love and napalm
Rollin' through your head
Watch the tube enough
To freak you, before you
Go to bed
I never had the nerve
To love you, I couldn't
Find my way
Now I've got the chance to nail you
On radiation day"

Justtherightbullets

No comments: