Sunday 28 December 2008

On the fourth day of Metal Christmas

...therightbullets gave to me: Pantera. I looked over quite a few great videos for this post but can't get away from 'Fucking Hostile'. The song is just so big. Listening to Pantera I honestly believe the music is compressing my brain as it enters my head through every orifice- breathe it in ladies and gentlemen. Breathe it in.
Also anyone with any time should check out http://www.dimebageternal.com/. Its a website to honor the life of Dimebag Darrell Abbott and looks really well done. Great tattoo section and tributes by fans and musicians. Worth a look.

Fucking Hostile



"Come meet your maker, boy
Some things you cant enjoy
Because of heaven/hell
A fucking wives tale
They put it in your head
Then put you in your bed
Hes watching say your prayers
Cause God is everywhere"

Justtherightbullets

No comments: