Sunday 7 December 2008

What? Fuck off.

G-ddamnIhatethosemotherfuckers. Who's short of cash? Every 14 year old with a baseball cap and a switchblade has money for pointless ringtones. Its not just the deviant little bastards either, all the other 14 year olds with haircuts and mothers' packed lunches have got them too. This might be the most offensive website ever created and they're polluting TV advertising too. This weeks favorites are the one liners of a hand puppet/ ventrilliquists dummy called Achmed the terrorist. Genius. A man speaking through closed lips shouting 'I kill you' is not something I want to hear on the bus two thousand times. For the first time in your lives take some advice, save up all the ringtone money you're pissing away and go buy a Black Sabbath album. Christ, go buy the first 4 albums and make a positive stride.

"I'm telling you
Believe in me
Nobody else will tell you
Open your eyes
And see the lies, oh yeah

You think I'm crazy and baby
I know that it's true
Before that you know it I think
That you'll go crazy too"

-Black Sabbath, Killing Yourself To Live

Justtherightbullets

No comments: